We require volunteer auditors to assist MEDA’s internal auditor with audits in our field offices around the world. Each audit is usually two weeks in length.
MEDA volunteer auditors support MEDA’s vision that all people may experience God’s love and unleash their potential to earn a livelihood, provide for families and enrich their communities.
- are interested in experiencing a project from the local office perspective,
- have a desire to share your time and talents,
- wish to witness firsthand the integrity of local staff,
…then serving as a volunteer auditor with MEDA might be for you!
Ideally, volunteer auditors have audit experience, but we are interested in hearing from individuals who have some accounting knowledge. The ability to speak the local language in the field and international travel experience are assets.
How to Apply
- Express your interest to MEDA by emailing your resume to email@example.com
- Our team will follow up with next steps
MEDA asks that Volunteer Auditors consider covering the full cost of their trip as a gift to the MEDA project they are auditing. However, if this is not within your means, we still encourage you to apply as an auditor!