Top 10 Reasons to attend our annual MEDA Convention
This year is an unprecedented year for MEDA. For the first time ever, we are hosting our 2020 MEDA Convention virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
But just because we’re not somewhere like Montreal, Tucson, Indianapolis or Vancouver, doesn’t mean that there aren’t many benefits to attending MEDA convention this year!
Here’s 10 reasons why you need to attend convention:
- Explore the intersection of business and faith; topical business issues; professional development; and trends and issues in International Development.
- Network with like-minded individuals who are passionate about creating sustainable business solutions to poverty.
- Travel to 4 countries to explore the unique challenges and opportunities private businesses face in their environments.
- Join us on Friday night for a free documentary screening of Seven Points on Earth, a documentary which offers an unprecedented look at the diaspora of Mennonites living around the world.
- Attend a couple of our 6-minute lightning talks on topics from environment and climate change to gender equality.
- Learn about the Fate of Food with our keynote presenter, Amanda Little, notable journalist and author.
- Hear from 3 of our clients in our annual panel discussion featuring business owners from Nigeria, Kenya and Jordan.
- We’re providing free access to all content for up to 12 months
- Invite your staff, class, or friendgroup to join us at a group rate!
- With no airplane trip, hotel fees, or jetlag, you’re able to participate in your pajamas and from the comfort of your own home!
We look forward to seeing you online! Come prepared with your thoughts and questions - we’re excited to hear from you!