10 things you might not know about MEDA
2. We work with people of all faiths.
3. We are a big and diverse family.
4. Our story has many chapters, written by the unique voices of community leaders.
5. We’re published!
MEDA has two primary publications - The Marketplace magazine (bi-monthly) and our monthly e-newsletter, MEDAzine. Stories about our work have appeared in popular business publications like FastCompany, and several MEDA employees have also been published in industry publications! If you haven’t subscribed yet, be sure to visit http://www.meda.org/about-meda to register for the MEDAzine.
6. Women are key characters in our story.
7. MEDA and MCC are two different organizations, with similar missions.
8. Sustainable is more than just a catchphrase at MEDA.
9. We are night owls.
10. If agriculture were a sport, MEDA would be MVP.
BONUS: We have siblings! Sarona Asset Management, helps facilitate our work by investing in frontier and emerging markets. With Sarona by our side, we combine private sector and government funding to create a unique approach to development that’s capturing the attention of the United Nations.