We all experience opportunities, challenges, and obstacles – whether you’re starting a business here or in another part of the world. Achieving progress and having an impact requires boldness, courage, and at times, taking a leap of faith.
Experience MEDA’s annual convention this year at the Westin La Paloma in Tucson, Arizona! The theme this year is “Taking the Leap” and this four-day event will be jam-packed with speakers, sessions, and fun events – to leave you challenged, informed, and inspired.
- Hear exciting updates about MEDA’s global work
- Connect with like-minded individuals with a passion for business, faith and alleviating poverty
- Learn from experts about cutting-edge approaches to international economic development
- Experience Tucson’s rich culture and natural beauty
- Be part of a community that is making a difference
You’ll be in Good Company
MEDA convention brings together a diverse group of people – supporters and their families, staff, students, young professionals, pastors, clients, and experts in international economic development. What do we all have in common? We’re all passionately committed to business, faith, and alleviating poverty. Together, we’re a community “taking the leap” to challenge the status quo and to help the world’s vulnerable build sustainable and prosperous livelihoods.