Join us for MEDA Convention 2018 in Indianapolis!
Business as a Calling 2018: Intersections
at the beautiful JW Marriott!
In addition to being the home of the Indy 500, the largest single-day sporting event in the world, Indianapolis is known as the Crossroads of America. Located within a one-day drive of 70% of the US population (not to mention a sizeable portion of Canada), it is easy to understand why.
You will find intersections woven throughout your weekend:
- Convention is an intersection of faith and business where MEDA supporters explore what it means to be faithful in daily work, to learn how to live out their values in the marketplace.
- People congregate at intersections: Many at convention experience joyful reunions with long-time friends or make new life-long friendships.
- The intersection of profit and philanthropy: the fruit of successful businesses of MEDA supporters in the form of generous gifts – meeting the needs of aspiring entrepreneurs around the world, realizing their God-given potential – the dignity of earning a livelihood.
- Pleasantly surprising intersections happen where western business models mirror those of MEDA projects. Convention-goers will hear from entrepreneurs on both sides of this intersection.
- This weekend will be an opportunity to slow down and enjoy the rich experience of MEDA’s Business as a Calling 2018: Intersections.
Planning for 2019? Book your calendars for MEDA Convention 2019 in Tucson, AZ - Oct. 31-Nov. 3