At MEDA, we believe that all people deserve the opportunity to earn a livelihood and that unleashing entrepreneurship is a powerful way to alleviate poverty.
We’re moving towards an equal world. Where poverty doesn’t determine the probability of success.
On November 6 -7, MEDA supporters, business professionals, and international economic development experts from around the globe will join together virtually for a time of reflection, learning and inspiration during MEDA's 2020 Convention.
Attendees to MEDA’s Convention have some important things in common: they are passionate about business, faith, and alleviating poverty. The event brings together a diverse group of people—supporters and their families, students, young professionals, established businesspeople, clients, and experts in international economic development.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Your sponsorship allows you to:
- Build profile and network with 400 - 500 attendees, including many of MEDA’s major supporters throughout North America.
- Gain marketing exposure for your business.
- Align with MEDA’s mission of providing business solutions to poverty and join the global effort to eradicate poverty.
Your sponsorship allows MEDA to:
- Offset event costs.
- Provide a variety of educational seminars for event attendees on the intersection of business and faith.
- Ensure a wide range of networking opportunities and activities are available to event participants.
- Deliver specific programming and content to engage and encourage the next generation of attendees.