October 31 - November 3, 2019
The Westin La Paloma, Tucson, Arizona
There is a place for everyone at MEDA Convention 2019 and we want you to bring the whole family to Tucson, Arizona! Tucson provides a diverse array of activities with art attractions, hiking, parks, shopping, and delectable cuisine in a beautiful southwestern setting. A trip to Tucson, Arizona is certain to be a good time for travellers of all ages! The Westin La Paloma offers fun activities and childcare for children ages 6 months to 12 years old while you attend MEDA Convention. More information can be found at The Westin Kid's Club Page.
Extended Childcare Options
If parents need childcare in their hotel rooms, the Westin highly recommends Choice Options. This is an agency that provides a variety of care options, including onsite childcare. Families can register with their agency directly to contract the appropriate care givers for the job. The earlier you register the more notice that they have to hire, however, they can arrange last minute childcare for an additional fee. There are two fees available when using Choice Options, the Agency fee (flat rate $20-$30) and the Nanny fee (hourly at approximately $13/hr for up to 2 kids). All options and rates are available below.
Care Options & Rates
Nanny Fees: Payable directly to the Nanny
Minimum 4 hours per job (regardless of hours worked)
- 1 to 2 children: $13 per hour
- 3 or more children: $14 per hour
- Sick Child Care: additional $1 per hour for each sick child (if your child would not be permitted to attend daycare or would be sent home from school, they are considered sick)
- Infant (under 3 months): Starting at $15 per hour, based on needs
- Multiples (under 6 months): Starting at $16 per hour, based on needs
- Special Needs Care: Please inquire, will vary depending on the level of care needed
- Overnight and 24 Hour Care: (Flat rate). Please inquire
Payable to Agency (Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted) per usage
- $20 per 1/2 day (4 hours)
- $25 per 3/4 day (5-6 hours)
- $30 per full day (7+ hours)
- Sick Care: Regular agency fees will increase $5 for sick care
- Emergency Care: All care requests with less than 24 hours notice will be considered Emergency Care. Regular agency fees will increase $15
- Round-the-clock Care (24 hours): $40
- Overnight Care (dinner to breakfast): $35
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice: $35
*Everyone using their services must register and agree to their conditions.
*Cancellation fees will be applied
For more information please visit https://choiceoptions.net/ contact Choice Options at 520.638.6538.