Business Leaders Conference*
A space for families in business to strengthen values, connect, learn, reflect and recharge
*formerly known as MEDA's Entrepreneurs Conference
March 14-17, 2019
Lido Beach Resort, Sarasota, Florida
Family Business in the Midst of Polarization
Our discussions will focus on transforming conflict amidst business relationships. Discovering approaches for seeking resolution and peace-building in the midst of differences through work and reflection on Crucial Conversations, Value and Cultural Alignment and other sessions that ultimately impact our relationships, as well as the bottom line.
Discussions will be facilitated by Dr Nancy Good. Nancy brings consulting and teaching experience on transforming conflict in business from around the world including Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
What to expect:
- A casual, intimate environment of less than 50 participants
- Husband and wife attendees as Christian business owners or senior business executives
- Input and conversation scheduled morning through lunch – afternoons off!
- Deepen your network of business relationships across the country
- A chance to exhale in the sunshine