That all people may experience God’s love and unleash their potential to earn a livelihood, provide for families and enrich their communities.
As an association of Christians, faithful in daily work and committed to sharing abilities and resources, MEDA creates business solutions to poverty.
- We seek to create, sustain and innovate.
- We treat clients, colleagues and partners with respect and dignity.
- We promote justice for the poor by helping them develop entrepreneurial skills and seize economic opportunity.
- We value partnerships with the poor and others regardless of gender, race, class, ethnicity, nationality or religion.
- We carefully manage human, financial and environmental resources by emphasizing accountability, discipline and sustainability.