What do I have to do?
Well, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Create a 3-minute video around the 2012-13 theme outlined. Do your research. State your opinion. Make us believe you.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Enter your video into this contest before March 31, 2013 using the entry form. We will post it in our voting gallery!
- Get your friends and fam to vote.
(Voting closes April 30, 2013).
- Bribe ex-friends to vote so you can win.
- Visit your grandma and get her to vote.
What's in it for you?
Besides the obvious fame and notoriety of being showcased as an award-winning videographer at MEDA events...
you could win some cool Apple gear!
What's the catch?
No catch. You just have to be between the ages of 13-99. MEDA strongly believes that youth matter. In fact, MEDA has an entire program dedicated to youth in Egypt and Morocco. MEDA will be using your video to help bring awareness to the issue stated in the contest theme.
When does the contest end?
Submission deadline is March 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm.
Friends and family can vote on your video until April 30, 2013.
Winner will be announced second week of May of 2013.